Monday, November 3, 2008

How long have you got?

We all have a finite time on this planet and I hope that you want that time to be as long and productive as possible (I know that I do). There are many factors that influence how long we all live, some we can control and some we can’t (even those we can’t control we can still influence). Below you’ll find an interesting test that will leave you thinking. Every question is relevant to how we age: stress, nutrition, lifestyle etc. Just taking the test gives you insight, by answering the questions and seeing the other answers you get an idea of what you need to change to live a longer healthier life.

Life Calculator

Take the test today to learn what you need to do to live a longer healthier life.

My number surprised me, despite some of the bad habits that I have I came out at 101 years.

Wishing you a long, healthy and happy life,

Tom Meehan, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment