Thursday, January 22, 2009

ALERT: Stress relief for this economy

We are all being hit hard. Your job or your spouse’s job may be in jeopardy. We all need relief. You may be feeling run down and stressed out over the economy and wondering what you can do.

I don’t have any easy answers. But I want to give you some relief. We all know that stress, whether its emotional or physical makes everything else tougher to handle and creates even more stress.

Listening to the new Presidents speech I was particularly taken by the following quote:

"You know, there’ a lot of talk in this country about the federal deficit. But I think we should talk more about our empathy deficit – the ability to put ourselves in someone else’s shoes; to see the world through the eyes of those who are different from us – the child who’s hungry, the steelworker who’s been laid-off, the family who lost the entire life they built together when the storm came to town. When you think like this – when you choose to broaden your ambit of concern and empathize with the plight of others, whether they are close friends or distant strangers – it becomes harder not to act; harder not to help."

This made me think, WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP? I have a successful Chiropractic clinic and what can I do to help people feel better during this economic squeeze.

I immediately thought of Massage, I offer it in my clinic and now have an intern from Northwestern. So … why not give away a free relaxing and energizing massage to help people combat the stress they are feeling.

I am giving away free massages from now till the end of February.

Spots are filling up fast, so call now and reserve your spot now to get some relief.

Call: Meehan Chiropractic and Sports Rehab at – 815-267-3707

No comments:

Post a Comment